Decluttering for Hoarders
Decluttering Service in Islington, Haringey, Hackney, Camden, North and Central London and the City.
Has your stuff “taken over your life”?
Are you unable to sleep in your bed or cook in your kitchen because there simply isn’t room?
Do you need repairs carrying out, or pest control services but have been told “we can’t do that until you have cleared your stuff up”?
If you have, it can seriously affect your life.
I can help. I’m Jules Langford, and I run Cluttered to Cleared, a professional decluttering service.
I have worked with clients who don’t have room for furniture because of the piles of bin bags. Or who refuse to have guests round because they don’t want anyone seeing their home. Or risk tripping over cables and leads, or piles of slippery paperwork on the floor.
You may be surprised to hear, its more common than you think, and you are not the only one by a long way.
But it can still feel overwhelming trying to tackle this on your own.
I’m friendly, efficient, and I don’t judge. I will listen to you, and won’t try to rush you or force you to throw things away, I know it can be very difficult.
How would you like to change in your home?
- Be able to find what you need, including those essential medications
- No more “duplicate buying” or stressful hunting round.
- Unobstructed access and exit to all doors
- Make your home safer, you never know when you’ll need to get out fast
- Get those repairs carried out
- Not having a working boiler, radiators or lights is no way to live.
- Stop feeling depressed by how your home looks
- Your home should be your sanctuary, and not a source of stress.
- Make room for new furniture
- Would you like the room for a new sofa, or storage?
How do I work with you?
We will start with a chat over the phone or by email.
I will then come to your home
Are you a social worker, support worker or housing officer?
You may want to help your clients/tenants but don’t have the time because of an already heavy workload. Or perhaps decluttering just isn’t in your skill set.
Call me on 07711 216 391 to discuss how we can work together to help your clients/tenants reduce the amount of stuff they have in their homes. A “forced clear-out” is expensive, very stressful, and can make the issue worse in the long-term.
I am a member of APDO, the Association of Professional Declutters and Organisers, and have gained my Five-Year Badge.
I spend five years working as Team Administrator in the Supported Housing department of a large London housing association.
I have public liability and professional indemnity insurance
A current, clear DBS
Member of ICO
Level 1 and 2 certificates in Hoarding Awareness for Professional Practitioners
Prices and packages
Decluttering a very full home can take some time.
To get you started, I have a special “starter package” for the price of £399
- Initial consultation – 90 minutes
- A personalised Action plan
- 4 x 2-hour sessions in your home
- A reminder text before each session
- A follow-up email summary after each session to keep on track
- I will help you book repairs or find trades people as necessary
- Additional support as appropriate
- A Report at the end of the sessions and advice on the next step
I offer a range of follow-on packages to carry on working together – please ask.
Flexible hours – some weekdays evening appointments available.
Email me at Jules@clutteredtocleared.co.uk, or ring 07711 216 391
A decluttering service covering North London and Central London
Jules broke up a seemingly impossible task into manageable chunks…really good to be able to talk things over with someone rather than work on my own.
. . your encouragement and practical words of wisdom are really helping me to look at this all differently and shift outdated beliefs I’d had.
I was really nervous about working with a de- clutterer. However from the moment I talked to Jules I felt reassured. I recommend Jules and definitely plan to work with her again.
Cluttered to Cleared
Covering Islington, Haringey, Hackney, Camden, North London, Central London and the City